Thursday, June 16, 2011

How Teachers teach in Rural India?

 I recently saw a video in Facebook and as we do usually I too just clicked on it and watched it casually keeping myself relaxed on my chair. The video was titled , "How teachers teach in rural India-sad". At first I just thought the there will be a error with the mode of teaching, which means instead of explaining the concept the teacher might be just reading the book. This is what happening in most of the schools in rural India where the teacher himself/herself lack the essential knowledge to teach. They just take it as a profession to earn for their living. But when I saw the video I was shocked even more, the teacher even doesn't know the spelling of Sunday and she teaches it as "Sande".
 Who is the one who is supposed to be blamed? Even after 63 years of Independence we are still asking for our basic needs. Is this what the so called right to education. We had many great teachers who brought many bright students into light. But when I look into this video, I really worry whether we will lose some bright mind in that group who could change the entire world.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

We are putting together great resource to teach children around the world for english , maths and science for all he standard. please visit http://freeschoolguru.com

Let me know if you have any question bally@freeschoolguru.com

may god bless everyone

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Macys Printable Coupons